Unsalted butter, softened
2 (55g each)
Self-raising flour, sieved
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease muffin tin or line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar with a whisk or hand-held mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs. Gradually add the egg into the mixture while continuing to mix.
- Then, stir in vanilla and yoghurt. Mix well.
- Add in self-raising flour and fold in blueberries.
- Fill ¾ of the muffin liner with the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the pre-heated oven or until cooked.
- Cool muffins in cooling rack before serving.
Recipe available in English, Chinese and Malay. Download PDF here
- Blueberries contain fiber and are rich in antioxidants. Fiber can help in lowering total blood cholesterol while antioxidants have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eggs and low fat yogurt are high in biological value (HBV) for protein. HBV protein rich foods help to maintain immunity and prevent muscle breakdown.